Please Help! Need gray rear view mirror for '96 S320 ASAP!!!!!!

Hi, I need to locate an Interior Rear View Mirror for my 1996 Mercedes S-320. I have the gray interior. Can someone please e-mail me with info on how to find this as soon as possible? My car is currently in the shop for the next few days and I'd like to find one asap to get to them to install. I'll look forward to your e-mail!!

Thanks in advance, Dave

Reply to
David A Webb

Either have the dealer order you a new mirror or call the junk yards and see if there's a wrecked 320 with gray interior .

Reply to
John