Polish Recommendation

I am in the process of restoring the paint on my lemon-yellow 300D, and would like recommendations on a light polish to use to remove slight oxidation on the top, hood and trunk. I used to use Zymol, but
can't find the URL for the professional grade products that I used to use, and the Zymol "cleaner polish" I found in the local auto parts store looks suspicious to me.
I have used Carnauba wax in the past, but am having trouble finding that, too.
Any and all recommendations or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Forget that stuff... go for clay bar system... Clay Magic or MotherGold... $15 to $20 a kit... good for two cars. Wash car down first... then use the spray lube on the car and work the clay over that area. If you run out of lube, mix some car wash soap and use that.
Wax with any wax you like... I prefer Meguiar Gold Class... paste is easy to use and last a long time.

Glad to hear a good recommendation for that clay bar. I saw that the other day and wondered if it was worth it. I'll definitely try it on my blue MB.

As always, good advice from you, and I appreciate it. I assume that the clay bar system can be found at any high-end auto parts store or detail shop? I will be off to find the clay bar system tomorrow!
Actually some Autozone carries the Clay Magic...
Pep Boys and others carries the Mothergold.

I saw it at Wal-mart yesterday actually. Only a couple units in stock, though.
Autozone... some of them has the Clay Magic...
Pep Boys and others got the Mothergold Clay kit.