Ponton, Horn does not work, Mechanical Question

I have a Ponton se-220 from 1958. The horn does not work so I want to check the swith. To do this I need to remove parts of he steering wheel. This is where I get confused. Exactly how do I remove the center plate (the
plate you press to activate the horn)? Is it just snapped on or what?
All help appriciated. Best regards, Bengt