Power sear current drain fixed

The relay that was drawing current was warm even with the key off. The relay was "pulled in" all the time because the 2 pins that supplied the pull in circuit were hot all the time. I could not find the reason for this. I was unable to remove the fuse and relay box to see what was going on in the wiring underneath. So I carefully cut open the relay with a Dremel cut off wheel and cut off the hot pin to the pull in circuit. Then I ran a new hot wire from a point that was only hot when the key was on. Now the seats only work and draw current when the key is on.

Reply to
Bill Bunn

Great tip... I love this type of ingenuity!

Reply to
Tiger