Power Steering Fluid Low

Hi,
I have a 2002 MB E430 with low power steering flud level. It has about 60,000 miles 90% on interstate driving.
The dealer wants $17 for the fluid and located about 30 miles from me.
Local auto parts would not list the product on their computer system. Where can I get the power steering fluid? Any good sites?
Thanks for the help in advance.
Mo Chung

Phone Mercedes Benz (1-800-367-6372) and ask for their list of "Approved Lubricants" for your car. Then you'll KNOW what can be added to ALL fluids.
Of course I'd be a bit worried why the PS fluid is low in the first place...
Thanks for the phone number.
I've read somewhere that an o-ring in the back side of the pump can cause a small leak and it requires replacement of the pump is suggested by MB dealer! If lucky, it could be a loose or leaky hoses. I will check it out.

I bought MB steering fluid and fill to max with correct temp and the noise went so far. I took the engine guard panels down and did not find any signs of leaking anywhere.
I hope it stays that way!