Power Steering Fluid Low

Hi,

I have a 2002 MB E430 with low power steering flud level. It has about

60,000 miles 90% on interstate driving.

The dealer wants $17 for the fluid and located about 30 miles from me. Local auto parts would not list the product on their computer system. Where can I get the power steering fluid? Any good sites?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mo Chung

Reply to
Mo Chung

Phone Mercedes Benz (1-800-367-6372) and ask for their list of "Approved Lubricants" for your car. Then you'll KNOW what can be added to ALL fluids.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Of course I'd be a bit worried why the PS fluid is low in the first place...

Reply to
Josh

Thanks for the phone number.

I've read somewhere that an o-r> Of course I'd be a bit worried why the PS fluid is low in the first > place...

Reply to
Mo Chung

I bought MB steering fluid and fill to max with correct temp and the noise went so far. I took the engine guard panels down and did not find any signs of leaking anywhere.

I hope it stays that way!

Reply to
Mo Chung