Power Steering Pump removal, Help please

I'm in the process of trying to R&R my water pump on my '89 300E. Turns out I need to unbolt and move aside the PS pump. I've removed two 13mm bolts
(front and rear near top of pump/reservoir) but still can't move it. There must be one or more bolts somewhere which I'm not seeing. Anyone did an R&R that can point me in the right direction re the number of bolts or if I should just yank harder ....
cheers, guenter