powerchip? - 2001 E320 - W210

Does anyone have experience chipping a W210 mercedes with a powerchip to get more performance? this company: www.powerchipgroup.com seems to advertise flashing your car's eprom to give you better performance.
has anyone here ever done it, and if so, was it worth the expense ($850 USD for my car)

$850 for less than 15 percent more {HP, torque}? Not sure that's worthwhile...
Depends on the value of the ego as to whether a 15% increase is worthwhile...
DAS
<William P. N. Smith> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I think the 15% is over estimate too, so your ego really would have to be sad to go for this deal.
Marty

Oh, I dunno, back when I was younger it'd be an awfully tempting upgrade (especially compared to the 'upgrade' that merely removes the 125MPH software limiter), but of course I couldn't have afforded the car, much less the upgrade at that point.
They've got an interesting take on warranty issues, not that I'd like to fight the battle with MB over it...