probable cost of repair?

I was wondering if someone well versed with the 300E could give me an idea of what it would cost to fix the following things wrong with my car (before I sell it)

needs new fog lamp lenses Diagnose rear differential slippage and leak replace front pads and rotors (brakes) Front driver side suspension creaking when wheel turns replace tires (4) A/C compressor frozen rear windows do not go down ABS light constantly on - does not affect normal braking, however. Cruise control works only intermittenly and questionably. repair cracks in dash repair torn leather seats diagnose driver side power seat problem (seat will list to the left when trying to raise the seat)

Any replies to the newsgroup would be appreciated.

Car has 200+k miles. any idea how much I can get for it?

TIA

Reply to
name

I'd say a good ballpark number would be $3500, maybe $4,000. You got some real problems with some very expensive to fix items: AC...ABS....Cruise.....seats....etc. The estimate I gave is what you are looking at for a dealer to fix. You could do it for much less of course if you can fix the problems yourself.

Reply to
Rockman59

write it off...

Reply to