Problem Getting Deposit From Smythe Mercedes - Finally Got It

I walked in and got this check around three weeks ago, and a couple of weeks ago I was sure it had gone through (the name had a minor misspelling, and a
two year old address was used). I guess a lot of folks who responded were right. I should have pushed harder sooner, not just before I planned to leave town. On the other hand, the deposit was for an ML (not a specific one), and at the time I told them I was not then interested, I was told they would have no problem selling their inventory. They (the ML's, not Smythe :-)) were pretty hot even then.
Regards, Gerard

alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.mercedes,ba.consumers,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
arrived.