problem in starting my 190E 1988 mercedes

hi i have a problem with my 190E 1988 mercedes it only happens when i turn the engine off and i try to start it in a short time no matter how much i try the engine doesnt start. after i wait a quarter of an hour
or so it starts normally plz let me know whats the problem regards
You got internal fuel pressure leak that allows vapor lock to occur. Most likely culprit is the accumulator. Also check by your fuel distributor for any possible leaks.
whats the culprit plz explain more and if possible how to handle it Tiger wrote:

Fuel injection system must maintain high pressure... at least 40PSI when engine is off... If the pressure falls below that, the liquid gas is allowed to boiled off into gaseous stage from hot engine. Hence the Vapor Lock. Gaseous fuel is very difficult to push along the line so hard starting occurs until the fuel cool down/ engine cools down.
Fuel accumulator is a device designed to maintain the pressure... it is located by the fuel pump and fuel filter. Over time and age, this device develops a pinhole and leaks pressure out.