Problem when i am adding a new domain.

Hello Bind-Admins,
I have been using bind for some years now. Recently i added a new domain but that domain works as it should:
This is the answer i am getting, (from nshookup):
; Query - server failure ; ; palmerresidence.com. 1 IN SOA
All other domains answers as they always had.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Christian O.

well - you could try asking in a more appropriate newsgroup?
| Hello Bind-Admins, | | I have been using bind for some years now. Recently i added a new domain | but that domain works as it should: | | This is the answer i am getting, (from nshookup): | | ; Query - server failure | ; | ; palmerresidence.com. 1 IN SOA | | All other domains answers as they always had. | | | Any ideas?
Re-configure the discumbobulator to sideformat the over-group. That works every time for me.

If you used a new or different text editor, you might have some invisibles embedded in your bind file... try zapping the gremlins and rebooting named.
PS you should also learn to post properly.
I would not be so sure that there is a real poster behind the msg. There's a lot of spam about. Haven't you noticed?
Some is even purporting to come from regular contributors who never send junk. On other NGs, too.
DAS