Problem with Reverse 95 S320

Greetings All,
Recently my 95 S320 has taken longer and longer to shift into reverse. It's always taken a second or so but now I can almost count to five
before it engages. Trans fluid level is in normal range. I had the fluid and filter changed about a month ago before I noticed this delay
Any ideas????
Thanks Bob