Programming garage door opener--C280

I used t have a great set of instructions on programming the garage door opener in a Mercedes...the 3 buttons on the sun visor. Does anyone happen to
have some instructions to do that? Thanks, Joe
Just Google "Homelink". All such systems use the same technology, same instruction.
Joe wrote:

Thanks, looks familiar and worked! Joe
Wan-ning Tan wrote:

It's too simple to tell people to google.
1) Start off by pushing from your garage door controller.
2) go to your car to send the signal from your car's to the controller. If the controller stop blinking, it accepts the signal and learned.

I own a Ford Focus, so I wouldn't have Any Idea............Donchaknow............