protect your car's engine

Only for people who love their car. If you don't, don't botter reading this or visit my website!
What would you say if I could offer you a new, state of the art product that
can protect you car's engine and make you car run smoother than ever before? Forget about oil additives that can plug your filter and as test have proven, simply don't work. How does an engine suffer the most? The answer is simple, its "friction"! When the motor runs, friction occurs and it warms up. To prevent the engine from overheating we use a lubricant called oil. But oil can become thinner and doesn't work instantly with for example a cold start of the engine. You can add other stuff such as grafit or Teflon but that can plug you filter. Or you can condition the metal inside your engine. And this is our SECRET!!!!
ROIL GOLD conditions the metal on the inside of your engine like two opposite magnets. As a result the metal inside will repel the metal of the moving parts creating less friction and less heat. Less friction means less heat, less consumption, less maintenance and a longer lifespan of your engine.
Want to know more , please visit my website http://users.pandora.be/mlm
If you love your car and want to protect it the best you can, order ROIL GOLD now!
more info at http://users.pandora.be/mlm or in the issue of Jaguar magazine http://www.jaguarmagazine.com/techtips/ttips6.html
or mail me at
Walter(no spam) snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:58:22 GMT, "Waltervw" wrote:

It's called oil. Some secret! Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8