PS pump removal, please help

For the life of me I can't find all the bolts holding down the pump in my '89 300E....... are there any hidden behind the pulley that need to be removed?
thanks for any input
I don't "know" your model. Older cars, like mine, have a belt tensioning bolt on the pump's support, perhaps this is the bolt, if your model has one, that you seek.
thanks for your input.... turns out that there is a third bolt holding the PS pump which is hidden by the pulley
cheers, guenter