Q: Mercedes-Benz E class, navigation CD author?

Hi.
I want to know who is the editor of the Benelux road maps for the E class (E200/210/220 Classic).
My current CD contains the following files:
CC11265_1.DB H011998.XB6 KN022EU10P1X09T06.DB L011998.XB6 S_DCAR.DB
The only file that seems to contain some info about the author is CC11265_1.DB. In its header, I found the following, amidst binary data:
model DC211MID !label CC11265.1 cdlabel CC11265.1 cdtype navcd =model # skip_db =model * date 2004-07-02 title DCw211 Software file !enddbinfo
So who makes the revision CDs? If I'm not mistaken, my system is a COMAND APS 50 (see
http://www.mobildvd.de/AVK/APS_ML.jpg )
Thanks! M.T.
PS: Email is fake, please reply within thread.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

check the author site:
http://www.navteq.com /
Richard:
Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure you're right. NAVTEQ's website doesn't include M-B in their list of supported vehicles.
M.T.