Q: W202 C280

Has anybody that car? I have problem with heaters in front leather seats. Function button works, but only back of right passanger seat is warm. Nothing else.

Reply to
Persona

Sounds like the heating pad in the seat base has failed. The leather covers need to come off to replace them. The other seat might need both new pads, assuming the power is getting to the seat ok.

Reply to
Lee
  1. I remove seat from car
  2. How can I change heating pads? Do I need to take leather of or it can be changed from bottom ?
  3. Did you ever changed heating pads? Im sorry on many questions
Reply to
Persona