Quality Service of Local Authorized Mercedes Benz Repair Shop

ALL:

I'm a proud owner of a 1995 Mercedes Benz S600 Coupe V12 that presently has a problem with the ASR. The ASR lamp came on as I was driving home and before getting home the Engine lamp came on too. I want to take the car to have repaired but not to a dealership if I can help it. Looking for reputable and quality service center or repair shop that's an authorized MB facility. I reside in Mitchellville, MD 20721. All help appreciated. Thank you.

JV

Reply to
blajj via CarKB.com

rumor has it there is a good one in NJ. Aw, lets face it. You drive a

12 cy MB, so you must be RICH. So you can afford to go get trimmed by your local stealership - enjoy the full MB experience.
Reply to
mcbrue

rumor has it there is a good one in NJ. Aw, lets face it. You drive a

12 cy MB, so you must be RICH. So you can afford to go get trimmed by your local stealership - enjoy the full MB experience.
Reply to
mcbrue

Check your alternator, and if OK, try replacing your OVP relay.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Whatever you do, DON"T be tempted to take it across the river and into American Service Center in Arlington! Incompetent, incompetent, incompetent! My blood pressure is rising just thinking about them and how worthless they have been with service.

Doug

Reply to
-

When I read this post my first reaction was to suggest he contact McBrue, but he beat me to it.

I hear the repair shops in England can be very good but over there MB is allowed to own the dealers and repair shops and in America it is illegal for them to own the dealers. I wonder why no consumer protection group thinks this is a significant detriment to the American consumer.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer