question about cd for comand 2.0

ii've got a small problem concerning my navigationsystem in my mercedes ... my cd is out of date ... it's covered with scratches ... and i need a new one ... but the dealers charge too much for a cd ... does anyone
know where i can get it (for free on the net) or does anyone know a good link? ... i searched with google but i couldn't find anything ... i need the cd for europe2004 or the benelux 2004
thx in advance
--
Don't playahate, participate

Delil aka spriggan

Is it possible for you to locate the correct CD on eBay ?
M'n command does not read copies. So i use an originel cd.
See your from Belgium. So i think u use tele-atlas. At tele-atlas they charge 145 euro for the cd. At my MB dealer i paid 106 euro.
Ronald

snipped-for-privacy@zonnet.nl says...

ok thx for the info all :-)
--