Question about low mileage C36

An acquaintance of mine is looking to sell his 1995 Mercedes C36 with only 23,000 miles. I think I can get it in the mid-teen's.
A few questions:
1) Is that a decent price for a C36 that is almost 10 years old?
2) Even though it is very low mileage, how risky is it to buy an almost 10 year old vehicle in terms of maintenance/repair?
3) How much does maintenance/repair cost for an AMG Mercedes?
Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.