Questions regarding selling my 300E

I have decided to sell my 1989 300E. The car has 125,000 miles on it. Black with tan MB Tex. Mobile 1 changed at every 5,000 miles. The paint is in excellent condition. I just installed new motor mounts, shock
absorber, poly belt, trans fluid/filter change, distributer/rotor, wires plugs and the starter and flywheel was replaced last year. Any idea where I can get a good selling price for my car. The reason for the sale is I am getting a E320.
Regards- Chuck -NJ
It would be edmunds.com and then compare it to autotrader.com for real world price and your ambition to sell your car.