Quickest Smart car?

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9100467665472556/smartvsferrari /
I've heard of some Smart cars being kitted out with motorcycle motors and specially built gearbox (to include the reverse gear). This is the
first time I've seen a sleeper Smart besting Ferrari.
Andy Granatelli modified his plain Jane 1984 Chevrolet Caprice to include 900-hp 600-cid V8 motor which did almost 195mph in comfort and style. It had all of requisite luxury accessories and such. He enjoyed pissing off Ferrari and Porsche drivers in southern California region.