R129 Service DVD...any good?

I see that the service DVD is available now for the R129. from MB. for about $150.00 Copies for about $30-$40
Any comments or insight regarding its quality and usefulness are
appreciated.
Thanks
Pete
It is the only source for service manual... it is worth it at any price. I'd like to have a copy of it too.