R2D2 drives a Mercedes and likes short girls

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid 44b5d8ea931231
Actor Kenny Baker, who played the talking robot R2D2 in all of the Star War movies, has been banned from driving in Britain for a year.
The 70-year-old actor Baker, who measures 3-feet, 8-inches tall, was arrested by police after he allegedly weaved across the road in his specially adapted Mercedes, reported the Sun Saturday.
He was held by police for two hours and logged in a police computer dubbed C3PO by officers -- after the other Star Wars robot.
Baker admitted to drinking two glasses of wine before driving home after rehearsals for a play. He was found just over the legal limit.
I'm on the lookout for a lady chauffeur if anyone can help, but I would prefer it if she was about 2 feet, 6 inches tall, Baker said after the hearing.

Nothing is the way it is because that is the way it has to be.

1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts