Radiator Capacity in 107

Does anyone happen to know how many gallons of coolant is in just the radiator of a 107. I want to replace my radiator, and I want to make sure the bucket I have is big enough to hold the drained coolant.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Tim Broadhurst

One gallon of coolant is enough as you mix with water, you got two gallons total. That is more than you need to top off. Remember to use Zerex G05 or MB coolant. Not the typical green stuff.

Reply to
Tiger