Radiator Help Needed

After removing the hoses, lossening the shroud, and popping the clips on each of the radiator on my 380sl, I can't get it to budge, though I thought that it would just slide up.
Is there some trick to getting it out? I notice that there are rubber grommets just inside the clips on the top of each side. Do these have to be removed first, or do they just slide up with the radiator?
Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this.
Look at your new radiator and see what you forgot to unhook.
Look at the bottom tank - motor side - for two transmission oil cooler lines.
permission.