Radio

I changed my radio yesterday and now I can only get one station. The antenna is the rear window type I believe, does it have a fuse of some kind as I know it will work.. Thx

Most of the time in newer cars with antennae in rear window... there is a antennae amplifier also. So by putting new aftermarket radio in and not powering up the antennae amplifier... results in very very poor reception.
There was an after market one in already. Where will I find the Antennae amplifier???

That is something you will have to find out yourself... I only know on BMW... basically the original wiring harness by the radio has one connections there for positive. You have to do some detective work to determine which wire is it... probably one of the unconnected wire if your aftermarket radio is hooked up to original speaker wires.
One station? Must be a communist-era radio tuned in to the official broadcaster...
DAS