Radio, 1991 SL 300

Please help, my battery went dead over winter and radio probably lost it's code. when I turn it on it comes up "wait" . I have tried to enter radio
code, although not sure how to do it, nothing happens. Any ideas? Has standard Becker radio as comes with car.

hi on my Becker if memory serves, I believe you enter the number but hold on the last digit till it takes hth
news wrote:

When it says wait you need to wait first 20 minutes, then enter your code. If you get it wrong you need to wait another 20 minutes then enter the code. If you get it wrong again you may have to wait 12 hours... I hope you have your code. If not call an MB dealer with your VIN and they can give you the code. good luck. J.
Thanks for the replies, it works, I turned it on an entered the code as you instructed and it came up OK. I had the code written down but must have entered it wrong the first time and didn't know about the "wait". It even remembered my presets. Thanks.