radio................

My 560SEL'S radio, front dome light & clock just stopped yesterday. Are they all on the same circuit?
I'm very pissed off on this car, it looks like one thing goes after another,
but I always wanted a M-B and so it stays :o)))))))))))))
Fuse #2 is it. 8 amp white fuse Put a new one in.

Actually do yourself a favor... replace all fuses now with new one.