Radio

Got in my 2002 AMG CLK430 today and drove off --- then noticed that the radio was flashing "CODES" at me.
Obviously some sort of hickup has occured that blew out the code. I've got
the number written down but am not sure what to do with it.
Can I key it in on the numeric pad* or do I have to take it back to the dealer and let him sell me an hour's worth of labor to fix it?
--
Pat Durkin

*if so, how do I go about it?
Instruction is in the manual.

Thanks Tiger. Yes I found it. It tells me to enter the 5-digit code and then to punch the OK button to confirm.
Therein lies the rub.
There does not appear to BE an OK button. Anywhere.
Neither in the owner's manual nor on the radio face.
I think they're screwing with my head.
--
Pat Durkin

LOL... might not be the right manual for that radio you got in the car. What info do you have on the radio? Do you have the model number that is usually posted with the radio code on a card?

I figured it out.
I noticed that when I typed in my code numbers they appeared on the screen along with a small "ok" below that line, on the RH side.
I tried poking the "soft key" below the "ok" e voila. She workee.
--
Pat Durkin

I am glad it is all resolved... you know what to do the next time, right? LOL