Radio for SL 280

Which Type of Radio was original mounted on the SL 280?
Jens

Becker.
Different models in US and Europe. Lots of options available. Mexico, Europa, etc..
I assume you're talking about the 113 Pagoda. If so look on ebay, there's lots of Beckers from that vintage in both US and Eurpean bands. If it were me I'd get a shortwave one.