Radio Problemo!!

alright well few days back.... i was working on my 1991 420 SEL and i guess the radio decided not to work anymore.... when i push the on button all i hear is "tik tik tik tik" so if i can have a little help
with how to fix this thing it would mean a lot to me! thanks in advance
terek
terek wrote:

My guess is that the internal radio 1991 battery is dead and if you disconnected the main battery while working on the car, the radio needs to be reactivated using the code that should be in your Operator's Manual. If you don't have the code, any MB dealer can reactivate the radio for you using the VIN of your vehicle.