Radio Removal

Does anyone know what needs to be done to remove the factory radio from a 380SL?
I've had the glove box liner out and looked for hardware but saw nothing.
Thx!
I believe this requires two "keys" that are inserted in thin horizontal slots at the lower corners of the radio...it then pulls straight out (using the keys to pull
Chuck
these keys being readily, and cheaply, available on Ebay even as we speak

slots
keys