rain sensor for sunroof C180

Hi, I have a Mercedes C180 and I want to install a rain sensor for the sunroof, as I forgot to close it the other day and the car got all wet inside. Does anyone know where can I buy one?
Thanks
Marcelo Pochintesta
check an RV sales parts place. my motorhome had the roof top vents that closed when they got wet. just don't get your finger or a branch in it.
also it did not reopen once it blew over
it was a 12 VOLT system
the case, minus a few cans!