rain water in trunk of 240D, huh ?

I recaulked both the front and rear windshields, but I still get water in the trunk.
Also, the moonroof has been cleaned out.
How is this fixed, please ?
Thank you, Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny
Rhodes Bounty II
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:48:20 GMT, "Tiger" wrote:

Failing this, dust the inside lightly with talcum powder. After spraying the closed trunk with water open it up and you will see exactly where the water is running in. Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8

I just noticed water leaking in from the badge (turbodiesel name trim) on the trunk lid of my car. The badge has pins that go into little plastic sockets in the trunk lid. I'm thinking some body putty placed in the holes before putting on the badge may fix it. I take the badge off when waxing and that may have added to the problem.
My W124 had the same problem and it turned out to be the tail lights.
In my case (on a W201 190E) it was a blocked drain around the boot (trunk) lid .
DAS