Rainy Season leak

1984 TD Wagaon
Since the rain has started out here in Northern Calif. the drivers side of out wagon has been getting quite a lot of water soaking up the
floor mats. (I'm thing of getting some gold fish)
I'm pretty sure it's not the wind sheild leaking. Any experience with this? Where are the most likely leaks and how should I look for them.
Thanks
sun roof drain may be rusted away.
Curious - how does one access the sun roof drain (to replace, if it's shot)?