Re: 190E 2.6 Cruise control problem

I have a 1992 300E 4-Matic. The cruise control works on occasion. I purchased a new amp unit (box), but can't find where to intall it. I did look underneath the dash around the steering wheel column, but did not
find the old unit. Maybe I did not look hard enough. Any idea where the cruise control amp box is located? Thanks! krymis
Did you take out the under dash cover on driver side? It is there...