Re: 201 M-B Tex

There's a parts forum at

Try posting a request in the classified section or "Pat's Place" forum.

I need front and rear 201 m-b tex interior door panels........ power > windows, power seats, with premium sound speakers grills on the front > panels. The color is grey > car is a '92 190E.sedan Panels seem to be separating from the > backing, making air bubbles under the vinyl (have tried regluing, won't > hold) I am looking for like new panels Where do I look??......Rick >
Reply to
Mark Ichiyama