Re: 300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment

cylinder diesel in a 1982 300 TDT 123 model:
http://inyopro.com/images/injection_pump.jpg
http://inyopro.com/images/dampner_bolt_detail.jpg
http://inyopro.com/images/dampner_bolt_super_detail.jpg

Thank you very much for these photos, as they clear the question up perfectly. I think I was looking for something more obscure down in the back of the injector and missed the obvious thing right in front of me.