Re: 35, divorced, teacher, and drives a mercedes..opinions?

Page 1 of 2

You should be concerned that she'd buy one of the cheapest Mercedes they make. She clearly doesn't know squat about cars.
And you?
You'll still be a virgin this time next year.
HTH
--
When I'm God
Everyone dies

Please note this is cross posted in it's original form...
I guess this poster is unaware of the A class....
Have you priced a Buick or Pontiac lately?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:47:01 -0500, wolfpuppy wrote:

What would he be planning to do that for? It is interesting how a topic can change so quickly from the virginity of heroin addicted students to pricing vehicles.
You need to re-read my post. It was pertaining to cars, not drugs.

When I'm God
Everyone dies
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:44:16 +0000, spooge wrote:

A nagging little voice inside my head tells me that wolfpuppy is just one of these clueless top posters who reads a couple of lines of a post (not necessarily at first lines of it) and posts a "really helpful" response rather than actually seeing what the thread is about and contributing to it as such.

Yup, I'd say you nailed that dog right on the snout.
--
When I'm God
Everyone dies

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:38:34 -0500, wolfpuppy wrote:

He *did* ask. You just haven't answered yet.
See:

It's a little hard to answer a question when part of it is dealing with the price of a benz and another part is asking if someone is going to die a virgin.....but if you seriously want to know what my point was, see my earlier post. If not, flame away.
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:47:55 -0500, wolfpuppy wrote:

No. One post was discussing a teacher driving a merc, another post (a followup) was discussing whether or not somebody was going to die a virgin.

Ok, I'll buy that. Guess I didn't count the right number of carrots in front and behind the lines of text. My bad. For whatever reason, I don't think I actually saw the original post, but maybe I missed it. Threads can be a bit odd sometimes. Sometimes I think I would like to learn how to "snip", but it looks like it would take awhile and I don't think anyone would want to read a post that goes on too long anyway. Sounds like a poster was making a joke and I got caught up in it....I still think, though, in spite of the bickering that goes on in here and other newgroups, that 99.99% of the posters are pretty cool dudes and dudettes. In some respects, better than a chatroom, which I've never been all that fond of.
Later, and have a good weekend.
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:22:51 -0500, wolfpuppy wrote:

I find chat rooms a very arcaic method of communicating. More than five people causes nothing other than a load of "ASL" messages and "anyone want to chat" and are only fun with a couple of bots running.

When I'm God
Everyone dies

I couldn't help but notice how you snipped and inserted comments in between (I've got to learn how to do that...). That said, you shouldn't be upset or surprised when someone else takes a bit of the post and comments on it. But in all fairness, sometimes the original post of the thread is missing, leaving responses, so if something is taken out of context, so be it. No big thing.
Perhaps I was commenting on a narrow part of a post rather than the whole, but I stand by what I said. But let not your heart be troubled, and try not to get too excited. If you are going to post jokes, you're going to get joking posts back. It's the law.
You're nagging little voice is wrong. I did read the post. As for top posting, you got a problem with that?

> Then what exactly prompted your response?
Because I read a post and wanted to, end of story. And I will continue to do so, but we are done. You see wolfpuppy, ignore it. Do not click on it. In fact, you can filter me forever. See? No more problem.
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:01:10 -0500, wolfpuppy wrote:

A top poster educating somebody on the use of filters.
How interesting.

Did a top poster cheat you out of some money once? You really need to get over it. And by the way, what part of not opening my post did you not understand? You can avoid all this fustration, kid, by just saying no.