Re: 500 SE - update on problems

Hi,
I paid 3500 for this car, but is the 500SE, NOT the SEC. These command much higher prices. On reflection, and considering the amount of rust I have
found on it since, it was too much. I wuld say 3000 would have been more like it, as I would have had a greater margin to attend to the bodywork. I'm still happy with it.
Buy absolutely the best one you can even if it means paying more and pay particular attention to the bodywork. They DO rust!
Al

have
leather
good