Re: 567 indictments in New York

What does the article say? I don't feel like registering with the false article times. Richard

I admire your honesty.
Common scam in Russia is to force an accident and demand compensation on the spot.
They do not mess with people who have expensive cars because those people often have connections or violent bodyguards.
Similar scheme in New York just popped 567 people.
marlinspike wrote:

I see. In Iran (or at least back in the day, before relations between them and the US went sour), they would do the same thing except they would aim for nice cars. Hit my dad in his Benz. My dad was like, what the hell are you doing you idiot. Made the guy pay for the damage to his car :-) Richard