Re: 84 300SD trap oxidizer

Not on an 84. The trap started in 85 with Calif version cars.

You are right it did and the first recall was a dud also (?1986) so there was a second recall. My car has the first recall not the final recall and the dealership says " I mussed the time frame for the recall" and won't upgrade me to the redesigned last recall version. Any of you have that difficulty with the MB service people? wolf

Reply to
Wolfgang Bley