Re: 84 300SD trap oxidizer

You are right it did and the first recall was a dud also (?1986) so there was a second recall. My car has the first recall not the final recall and the dealership says " I mussed the time frame for the recall" and won't upgrade me to the redesigned last recall version. Any of you have that difficulty with the MB service people? wolf