Re: Aftermarket parts?

I strongly suggest Rusty Cullen at Wholesale Parts Near Atlanta. He discounts Mercedes parts as well as o.e. part which are the same without the star on them. He has the MB parts sent from a dealer nearest you to save you shipping cost. He is also THE recommended supplier by most of the Mercedes forums. Call him at 800-741-5252. He also deeply discounts Bilstein shocks and struts. P.

I'm curious if anyone has suggestions/comments regarding aftermarket > suppliers of parts for M/B's. > > I've just been informed by my dealer that my (recently out > of warranty) ML320 needs new transmission cooler lines (@$250 inc. labor) > and a new mass air flow sensor (@$400 inc. labor). > > Regarding the mass air sensor, I've tried cleaning it (per some rec.'s > posted here), but to no avail. > > Simply put, are the aftermarket parts of comparable quality (or hopefully > *better*, since they failed @58K) to the M/B originals? > > TIA > > EFB > > > > >
Reply to
Peter Klein