Re: an act of utter desperation?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:45:12 +0100, "Proud to be British;-)"

A whole lot of people on this complaint roster didn't ever receive anything for their money. This fat bastard Euromerc leads a charmed life if he's not sitting in jail by now.
Ken Ehrett wrote:

It seems that he is but one step away from a stay at her majesties pleasure;-)

Why do you post these lies, Sarah?
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:26:28 +0100, "nick"

Sarah is my wife Euromerc. As for your claims of lies, how do you explain all those comments that are coming from your own feedback page on eBay? Are all those unhappy customers lying about you? What did you do to get them so angry they would form a huge conspiracy to lie about you like that? I'm a fair person and would certainly be willing to hear your side of the story.

Nick/Euromerc: "You mistake me for a ____________." (Fill in the blank.)
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then