Re: an obese fake junkman living on disability in a worthless country

Waiving the right to remain silent, "maximilian smith"

Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, junkman.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
wrote in message

Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:40:21 -0800, "Adysthemic"
:>
:>>>>> How am I a fraud?:>>>> :>>>> An easier question to answer would be, "How are you not a fraud?":>>> :>>> If you weren't such a weak man, you'd be able to answer simple :>>> questions...:>> :>> Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, :>> junkman.:>> :>> -- :>> "And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons :>> begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then :>> dopes like Nick, Assthrobby and Groggy realized they could :>> do this with people outside their immediate families...":> :> :> :>Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you :>now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER :>had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine :>work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh Who the fuck are you?
Add pictures here
✖

Is Karl anorther on of the Karen K. Anderson retards?
Most likely not. Old Odd Anderson could never aspire to owning a Mercedes ... much less actually being able to afford one.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:15:03 -0800 (PST), Beavershot Anderson
:>> :>> Guess what Karl.    You didn't take the group out of your response. :>> Wanker.  :> :> :> :>Is Karl anorther on of the Karen K. Anderson retards? No, he's on the mercedes group.
:>Most likely not. Old Odd Anderson could never aspire to owning a :>Mercedes ... much less actually being able to afford one.:>
Add pictures here
✖
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

Did you mean to write that as Larry, Sarah?
Add pictures here
✖
:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> :>> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:40:21 -0800, "Adysthemic"
:>> :>> :>
:>> :> wrote in message :>> :>>> :>> :>>>>> How am I a fraud? :>> :>>>> :>> :>>>> An easier question to answer would be, "How are you not a fraud?" :>> :>>> :>> :>>> If you weren't such a weak man, you'd be able to answer simple :>> :>>> questions... :>> :>> :>> :>> Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, :>> :>> junkman. :>> :>> :>> :>> -- :>> :>> "And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons :>> :>> begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then :>> :>> dopes like Nick, Assthrobby and Groggy realized they could :>> :>> do this with people outside their immediate families..." :>> :> :>> :> :>> :> :>> :>Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you :>> :>now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER :>> :>had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine :>> :>work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh :>> :>> Who the fuck are you?:> :> :>Did you mean to write that as Larry, Sarah? Did you mean to write that as Woosie, Groggy?
Add pictures here
✖

Will you not be happy until you have been booted off your ISP?
Add pictures here
✖
Adysthemic wrote:

Cool machine work? He did pressups in front of an airconditioning unit?
Add pictures here
✖
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Adysthemic"

WTF are you talking about..?