Re: an obese man living on disability in a worthless council estate housing

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Are there still American cars??

Where's the photo of you and your 500SL, junkman..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Where's the photos of you and your 500SL, ya fat junk picker..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Stop obsessing over men's peckers and post the photo of you and your 500SL...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Oh, I get it. this is another one of Larry's obsessive stalks where he latches on to one particular "thread" and then sticks to it like a fly on shit. Larry, a car is just a "vehicle" for getting from A to B. Nothing more. Try justifying why America slaughters millions of innocent civilians in it's quest to "temporarily" own Iraqi oil. Much more interesting wouldn't you say?

Reply to
Anthropy

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

You could begin by posting a photo of yourself and your 500SL, ya bloated liar...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Nick (Euromerc) doesn't know shit about cars. Nick drives a rusty, beater van, but claims to have a 500SL.

We're waiting for him to post some photos of himself with it. Do you think we'll ever see them..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

YOU claim Nick has a MB 500SL. You just keep making yourself look totally stupid by ranting about it.

Reply to
Greg Procter

:>Larry in AZ wrote: :>> :>> Waiving the right to remain silent, Eric Oyen - N7ZZT :>> said: :>> :>> > maximilian smith wrote: :>> >

:>> >>

:>> >>>>> I don't see how he could be. He'd shit hisself if he saw my new (to :>> >>>>> me) '59 Caddy Biarritz. :>> >>>>

:>> >>>> Why would owning some pushrod powered slug make anyone happy? :>> >>>>

:>> >>>

:>> >>> Here's why: :>> >>>

:>> >>>

:>> >>> (the ultimate are pink exterior and white interior. :>> >>>

:>> >>> HTH.... :>> >>

:>> >> So you've taken to driving around in a pink and white convertible? :>> > I think you missed the point. thats a 50 year old car with some advanced :>> > features for its day. sure. the thing looks like an ugly old boat, but :>> > then, when you are paying upwards of 100K for a factory "new" collectors :>> > item, you don't give a shit about the color. :>> :>> Nick (Euromerc) doesn't know shit about cars. Nick drives a rusty, beater :>> van, but claims to have a 500SL. :>

:>

:>YOU claim Nick has a MB 500SL. You just keep making yourself look :>totally stupid by ranting about it.

No, Nick claimed he has one, Greg. Time he posts pics of it too.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Nope Larry, yourself, Sarah and kencrim are waiting. The rest of us are just enjoying watching you three dance and jump through hoops.

Reply to
Anthropy

They have nothing else.

Reply to
Anthropy

You claimed you got married to tubby kencrim and offered to post the wedding pics which you didn't. Where are they?

Actually it was time for you to post the wedding pics a couple of years ago but you didn't. Google the word "Hypocrisy" Sarah. You obviously haven't a clue what it means.

Reply to
Anthropy

Sarah, I think you'll find that MB 500 SL is entirely your fabrication. If Nick has ever allowed 500SL I would imagine it was from boredom at correcting your stupidity.

I thought there was a picture posted.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Yeah, I was worried about spoiling Nick's laugh, but I obviously needn't be concerned on that point. I am worried about their self-delusional abilities though.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Pretty incredible isn't it? A psychiatrist would have a field day analysing their posts. I should imagine his conclusion would contain words like ego-centric, ego-maniac, self obsessed, self-delusional etc etc.

Reply to
Anthropy

You have it completely backwards, Assthrobby.

We ask, and Fatnicky dances around the question. Dances like the fraud and liar we've all come to know and humiliate.

See how that works..? See how you're dancing to Fatnicky's tune..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

How nice. I have my very own impersonator.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Assthrobby face-farted this:

Nick has no 500SL. Why are you defending that failure and fraud..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Sure you do, fatso. And I've got a Space Shuttle, an SR-71 and a squadron of Raptors.

Post the pics, and no stealing from MB's web site, ya fraud.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

...like Nick brags about his 500SL, but can't post a pic of it.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Well, I'd like to say nice try Larry...but it wasn't. It was pathetic. Now keep dancing and entertaining us. Maybe you could chuck in a bit of juggling as well.

Reply to
Anthropy