Re: an obese man living on disability in a worthless council estate housing

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:49:25 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, :>obsessed over Americans with this::>
:>> :>>> YOU claim Nick has a MB 500SL. You just keep making yourself look :>>> totally stupid by ranting about it. :>> :>> I've got an 02 SL500 an 03 C240 and an 02 A-Class, along with various vans :>> and trucks.:> :>Sure you do, fatso. And I've got a Space Shuttle, an SR-71 and a squadron of :>Raptors. :> :>Post the pics, and no stealing from MB's web site, ya fraud. He's riding around now in that beat up old van of his trying to find an SL on the street so he can drape his fatass on the hood for a quick snap.
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

...like Nick brags about his 500SL, but can't post a pic of it.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

We have photos of our cars.
Where's your 500SL, junkman liar..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

...a liar and a fraud.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
said:

His only "excuse" is that he doesn't own the car. Simple, huh..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:16:05 -0000, "Euromerc"

Bahahahahahahahahaha! You're a real trip fat boy. Since you're so filthy rich you'll be able to post some pics of that fleet of SL500s you own.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Then you should have no problem posting the pic of your 500SL.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

That wasn't your van with www.euromerc.co.uk on it parked in front of 84 Townfield Road, Flitwick..? Was someone completely unknown to you stealing your bidnez name..?
Why do you continue to lie, junkman..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:56:30 GMT, Larry in AZ

And here is what the slum looks like compared to Great American Larry's house.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/ehrettk/LarryvsNick-front.jpg
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:10:16 GMT, Larry in AZ

Nope Larry, yourself, Sarah and kencrim are waiting. The rest of us are just enjoying watching you three dance and jump through hoops.

You have it completely backwards, Assthrobby.
We ask, and Fatnicky dances around the question. Dances like the fraud and liar we've all come to know and humiliate.
See how that works..? See how you're dancing to Fatnicky's tune..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:33:51 GMT, Larry in AZ

Well, I'd like to say nice try Larry...but it wasn't. It was pathetic. Now keep dancing and entertaining us. Maybe you could chuck in a bit of juggling as well.
Waiving the right to remain silent, Larry in AZ <usenet2

How nice. I have my very own impersonator.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:37:45 GMT, Larry in AZ

Morelike a disgruntled punter who didn't get his moneys worth.

More like one of your little nym-monkey friends who doesn't enjoy being pummelled for being a liar and a fraud.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:32:57 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:37:45 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>> :>>>Waiving the right to remain silent, Larry in AZ <usenet2
:>>>> what:>>> :>>>How nice. I have my very own impersonator. :>> :>> Morelike a disgruntled punter who didn't get his moneys worth.:> :>More like one of your little nym-monkey friends who doesn't enjoy being :>pummelled for being a liar and a fraud. Punter? Sheesh, I had to search for that one, thought it was some britidiot slang.... Asshappy. Duh.
Larry in AZ wrote:

Did somebody croak?