Re: Any value in a 85' 380SE

Sorry guys, but I don't want to part it out myself. Tell you what, buy any one peice and I'll throw in the rest of the car free.

Alright, I'll take the front passenger wood panel by the door handle. $100 alright for you? Where do I pick up the car? Can you send it over to Vancouver?
Where is the car located?
Chas Hurst

Cranford, NJ