Re: Are Mercedes Benz overpriced?

police here don't use the cars because of their "maneuvers" , maybe in the states where they "chase" cars at 120 mph, thats really a big laugh over here. in germany,for "maneuvers" you use ruf porsches, not BMW or mercedes. they want reliable and comfortable cars that's why the often drive mercedes.

Reply to
ann-kirstin

Come on... you know you gota earn your stripes... Toyota? that isn't even close to a BENZ. I can honestly say they have earned the right to charge such high prices. but you and I both know... Toyota... could make a car just as good.

BUT this isn't the Cosby Show.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Even a gay green and white RUF 911 couldn't kiss my Isis white Murcielago's ass. Maybe if they blocked all autobahn's intersections and got backed up by one helicopter or two... But then, they would end up apologizing and bowing down to me once my credentials checked *smirk* Who else is in need for speed?

John

Reply to
zenith red

I totally agree with this post. It's nothing but the "pimp-juice!" :-)

redbrick...who loves his CLK

Reply to
Redbrick

Dear everyone,

The answer is "YES". I recently sold my C200 year 2K, and bought a Lexus GS300. Not only I got some change in my wallet. I found the GS300 is much powerful, luxury and fully electric than a C-class. The most important is less after-buy trouble. However, honestly, I miss the small turning radius of MB everytime making an U-turn. The dealer also provide a 3-year trouble free guarantee -- They not only repair the car but also responsible for all the inconvenience caused by any mechanical failure.

I can't believe its a Jap car. I am afraid Jap has overtaken German in car industry. :(

Keith

"Dori Schmetterling" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D :3f216c4a$0$964$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

My MB mechanic says that Lexus cars are the very best!

I must agree but they are so ugly sometimes.

self-respecting

Reply to
SST

More American automotive terminology: "pimp-juice".

The mind boggles. What's that?

DAS

--

Reply to